The Governors are in support of all pupils wearing a school uniform which is:
- Navy blazer with school badge - The blazer is an optional item.
- V-neck navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school badge,
- White shirts short or long sleeve and a tie (navy blue and gold) - ties are optional for Infants. Ties can be bought at the School Office.
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt or pinafore and black school shoes. (Trainers can be brought to school to play football etc in break time.)
- In summer girls may wear navy checked summer dresses.
- Uniform is supplied by First Class Clothing in Prestatyn - It is expected that pupils wear uniform for school and educational outings unless otherwise directed.
Children should be supplied with a white T-shirt, black shorts and pumps/trainers whilst taking part in PE lessons.
For outdoor games such as football, football boots are required. We strongly recommend that all clothes be labelled with the child’s name. In cold weather we suggest also wearing a tracksuit or other suitable clothing over their PE kit.